Welcome to the church of St Michaels & all Angels!
The church lies in beautiful surroundings, with a small wood adjoining to the south and wide open fields to the north. It is well away from any road, a truly ancient, sacred and peaceful spot. A short distance to the south once stood Boulge Hall, a Queen Anne mansion. Sadly this was demolished in 1956. Here the Banbury family resided until the FitzGeralds purchased it in 1835. Both the FitzGerald family and the subsequent owners, the Holmes Whites, were major forces behind the renovation and restoration or this much loved church.